• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my conan 1 and 24
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Appreciate you taking a look and time to respond. That’s why I brought it here aside from the discoloration 0n the covers more noticable on the rear cover and interior front /back cover and the first wraps these books are really nice. 
has anyone had experience with lightening this discoloration?? Thanks in advance for your help

On 2/23/2022 at 12:36 PM, Galen130 said:

You've been around for awhile, but as a reminder...one comic per post, please. (thumbsu

:rulez:

Thanks for the reminder however I’d appreciate it if someone would respond to problems with the books as often as problems with my post would be appreciated 

On 2/24/2022 at 8:46 AM, anstettoman said:

Thanks for the reminder however I’d appreciate it if someone would respond to problems with the books as often as problems with my post would be appreciated 

I'll take this one on. I'm pretty sure the issue here is how the comics were originally stored. It appears that they weren't stored properly and extreme foxing occured. 

With only grading the Conan #1, with the foxing, stains, spine ticks, and other issues on the cover I would go with 2.5-3.0.