• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moondog's Ashcan Odyssey - Part 1
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Moondog said:

Now that I'm selling the last items from my collection, I thought it might be interesting to some of you to know how I came to collect Golden Age ashcans, and how this long and winding road ended up here. 

I've always been curious!  Thanks for posting!

On 2/26/2022 at 12:21 PM, pemart1966 said:
On 2/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, tth2 said:

lol I can relate!

(well, except that "I'm sure it'll work out" has never been uttered by Mrs. tth2) 

Probably more like "This had better work out...."   lol

Well, having had the distinct pleasure of meeting Tim's much much better half, I don't think he would have any problems at all and certainly need not worry about finding his suitcase packed outside the front door of his place.  lol  (thumbsu

On the other hand, after getting that quarter of a million dollar cheque or whatever from Heritage for his latest handful of books, I do believe somebody's going to be busy going down to Harbor City or Causeway Bay to shop for the latest in fashion Hermes bag.  :applause:  :bigsmile:

On 2/28/2022 at 2:23 AM, lou_fine said:

Well, having had the distinct pleasure of meeting Tim's much much better half, I don't think he would have any problems at all and certainly need not worry about finding his suitcase packed outside the front door of his place.  lol  (thumbsu

On the other hand, after getting that quarter of a million dollar cheque or whatever from Heritage for his latest handful of books, I do believe somebody's going to be busy going down to Harbor City or Causeway Bay to shop for the latest in fashion Hermes bag.  :applause:  :bigsmile:

Tim's got good taste is what I hear you saying...