• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Last Ronin Signing question
2 2

6 posts in this topic

For the following option for the upcoming Last Ronin signing, does this mean I get remarques from everyone?

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for a Kevin Eastman, Tom Waltz, Ben Bishop, Luis Antonio Delgado, Isaac Escorza and Esau Escorza Duo Remarque is $240 

• Kevin Eastman, Ben Bishop, Luis Antonio Delgado, Isaac Escorza AND Esau Escorza Remarque. The submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque is at the artists’ discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests. 

The wording is just kind of ambiguous.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Yes, that option will provide signatures and remarques from all the artists listed.  There are multiple options for that particular signing so please double check the option you select on the online form.  CGC Announces a Mega In-House Private Signing Event with the Creative Team Behind The Last Ronin | CGC (cgccomics.com)

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator
On 3/2/2022 at 12:01 PM, Baxterjeff said:

How long after the submission cut off date does the signing actually take place?  Just curious since we all have to wait an additional 3 months now that it's been extended twice. 

Good morning,

The actual signing date can be weeks or even months, in some cases, after the cut off date.  We have to make sure we allow enough time to get all the boxes opened and entered for that signing. Very popular signings that we know will have a much larger volume of submissions will most likely have a longer time frame in between.  

It also can depend on the artist.  Sometimes artists have to change their signing dates depending on their schedule or other unforeseen circumstances which could also push back the actual signing date. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you! 

When I try to add Last Ronin #1 comic to my submission form, first it is not recognizing the title, so I have to manually enter the issue title and information. Then when I choose to add a custom label it is not showing the Last Ronin label. Will the label automatically get added to all submissions? Am I doing something wrong? Please help

• Administrator
On 3/3/2022 at 8:04 PM, Keelow said:

When I try to add Last Ronin #1 comic to my submission form, first it is not recognizing the title, so I have to manually enter the issue title and information. Then when I choose to add a custom label it is not showing the Last Ronin label. Will the label automatically get added to all submissions? Am I doing something wrong? Please help

Good morning, 

When you were completing the form did you select magazine or comic?  Due to the size of these books, they fall into the magazine category.  If you go back and redo the order and select magazine, it should populate when you start to type that title in.  The label will then also populate.  You will have to select that or notate it on your packing slip to get the special label. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!