• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature series submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I shipped 2 books for different signings. One needed to be cracked out for the Bendis/Bagley event and the other was the George Perez event.  The Bendis/Bagley book has not been entered into the system but the Perez book has been.  They were delivered on 1/28 per USPS tracking. Is this because the book needed to be cracked out of the slab?

Also, I have not received an email regarding my book for the Perez signing but have been charged for pressing. I would like my book returned with no service if there will be no signing.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.  Please email our customer service department with the tracking number and your order number and we can check the status of that order for you.

We are in the process of reaching out to everyone that submitted for the George Perez signing.  Due to the extremely high volume of submissions we received, it will take some time to get to everyone.  You can reach out to our signature series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

On 2/28/2022 at 8:29 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.  Please email our customer service department with the tracking number and your order number and we can check the status of that order for you.

We are in the process of reaching out to everyone that submitted for the George Perez signing.  Due to the extremely high volume of submissions we received, it will take some time to get to everyone.  You can reach out to our signature series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Thanks @Jennifer F.  I have sent a few emails and have yet to hear a response.