• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return Date Keeps Changing
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

I have called three times in the past few months to ask when I will get back my Value tier submission 3884197 and have gotten a different (and in the first two instances an incorrect) answer every time. To be specific, I was told in November I would have my books in January. Then I was told in January, I would have my books in February/March And then, in February, I was told I would have my books in July - 14 months after CGC received them and one year after CGC opened them.

I understand that Value tier is low priority, having been discontinued, and that the enormous volume of books received makes it difficult to give a precise return date. But I find the wide range of dates I have been given - literally spanning 7 months - without any explanation as to why the date keeps getting pushed a bit frustrating. Could you please update me on an accurate timeframe for when I can anticipate getting this submission back?

Thanks you in advance for your time.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry about the longer turnaround times.  We are currently experiencing extremely high submission volumes and are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services.  We apologize for any delays or inconvenience.

Your invoice is currently in process and based on the dates we are working on for this tier it will most likely be at least another 60+ days.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!