• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100-150+ cards ship from Japan discount?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I recently moved to Okinawa, Japan and have exactly 100 pokemon mcdonalds 25th anniversary cards I'd like to submit for grading + sub grading as well as approx. 50+ pokemon celebrations cards to get graded as well. I was curious if there was any sort of discount for doing a bulk order that I am unable to find on the website already. This is my first time sending in cards for grading and would love to not spend $2000+ on just sending these cards in. What kind of rate can I get if I send in my collection in bulk?

Very respectfully,

Austin

Edited by FMFCorpsman

On 3/5/2022 at 2:42 AM, FMFCorpsman said:

Hello, 

I recently moved to Okinawa, Japan and have exactly 100 pokemon mcdonalds 25th anniversary cards I'd like to submit for grading + sub grading as well as approx. 50+ pokemon celebrations cards to get graded as well. I was curious if there was any sort of discount for doing a bulk order that I am unable to find on the website already. This is my first time sending in cards for grading and would love to not spend $2000+ on just sending these cards in. What kind of rate can I get if I send in my collection in bulk?

Very respectfully,

Austin

On 3/5/2022 at 5:01 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

We do offer bulk submissions for cards.   Here is a link to our services and fees.  Trading cards is the second item listed.

Mike

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

at $15 per you still go  well over $2K, but that's better than nearly $4K.  And of course, shipping and insurance there and back (but assuming you can mail from a military base, that's not egregious, although probably not exactly cheap).

You only need to do 50 for bulk order, so maybe you do a little self-filtering and whittle the submission down a bit to cards you are SURE SURE SURE it's worth it.