• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD. (New Special Boardie Price). One Book Only CGC Sale: Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Newsstand Edition)!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

SOLD. (New Special Boardie Price). One Book Only CGC Sale: Amazing Spider-Man #252 (Newsstand Edition)!

Who can buy?

No selling to those on the probation list.

Payment:

Checks or wire.

Returns:

No returns on CGC books.

Shipping:

Free Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. Will ship to Canada. Postage cost over U.S. priority mail will be paid by the buyer.

Winning:

First unconditional “Take” in the thread gets it. Time stamp rules if multiple “Takes”. A “Take” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations until the post has been updated as “Taken”.

Edited by JustJimN

Amazing Spider-Man #252. Newsstand Edition. (CGC 9.8 with off-white to white pages.).

Uncovered this during my comic rebagging/boarding project. Bought this encapsulated 9 years ago. I have another raw #252 that I bought new and had graded (not pressed) not too long ago. I’m keeping that one. Don't need both.

GPA 90Day Avg: $2169.

GPA 30Day Avg: $2198.

Special boardie price: $1975. New special boardie price: $1825. SOLD per pm.

818620437_AmazingSpider-Man252-f9-8-Copy.thumb.jpg.29a8fa3d5813ee94954dc2686db7d237.jpg

Spoiler

733090233_AmazingSpider-Man252-b9-8-Copy.thumb.jpg.615727d229ede75f5fb2694fe44fe0d7.jpg

Edited by JustJimN