• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail Acquired: FIN FANG FOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!

49 posts in this topic

You know, sometimes you get a piece that you are just so, so, SO jazzed about that you don't know how to express it. That's how I feel right now. As a pre-hero comic and art fan, and a HUGE Kirby fan, getting this page is the acquisition of a lifetime for me.

I was going to keep this under wraps for a while, not trying to pull a KK but just to enjoy it quietly for a while.... but I can't! yay.gif

So here it is:

cloud9.gifyay.gif

fffsplash_2.jpg

Hey man,

Congrats! I saw that in person about six months ago, and it's simply amazing. It's a piece of Marvel history, for sure! I can only imagine the amount of haggling, phone calls back and forth, etc, that it took to get this out of his collection.

I'm glad it found a deserving home.

All the best,

Awesome!!! I saw this for sale in San Diego and figured it was only a matter of time before someone jumped. Twice up Kirby art... it's a good thing.

You know, sometimes you get a piece that you are just so, so, SO jazzed about that you don't know how to express it. That's how I feel right now. As a pre-hero comic and art fan, and a HUGE Kirby fan, getting this page is the acquisition of a lifetime for me.

I was going to keep this under wraps for a while, not trying to pull a KK but just to enjoy it quietly for a while.... but I can't! yay.gif

So here it is:

cloud9.gifyay.gif

fffsplash_2.jpg

Awesome!!! That is one of, if not the coolest, piece of OA I have seen posted yet. Then again, I am biased because I love Fin Fang Foom (although I never understood why he was drawn wearing underwear). That is so sweet. hail.gif