• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale Amazing Spiderman 5 to 250 - All raw
16 16

573 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2022 at 10:31 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

I wonder if there is an IT guy w/ CGC who can tell us exactly how many times this thread has been refreshed over the last two hours? 🤣😂🤣😂

Will we see anything tonight??

Middle of the day to middle of the night. You never know when Ed will strike :wink:

On 3/9/2022 at 11:31 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

I wonder if there is an IT guy w/ CGC who can tell us exactly how many times this thread has been refreshed over the last two hours? 🤣😂🤣😂

Will we see anything tonight??

Wait until you see the Dale Roberts sales thread at the end of the year. Great books, great deals and fierce competition. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:07 AM, KCOComics said:

Wait until you see the Dale Roberts sales thread at the end of the year. Great books, great deals and fierce competition. 

Looking forward to that! I’ll need to follow him or something so I don’t miss that one.  My goal is to slab the raw books (I’ve never submitted to CGC) and focus on core areas of interest. You know, the type of discipline I’m displaying here: Self-proclaimed lack of interest in Spider-Man. Interested now!!

Amazing Spiderman 61 VF $390 SOLD

Dime size non staining water mark lower (nonspine) corner back cover.

Possibly cleanable?  I had this as a NM-/NM without that flaw

img497.jpg.442ecfd94a9f5023a6c27ce49f0655f4.jpgimg498.jpg.ef70ad7e643c0edc8e86a27009d371d4.jpg

Edited by ft88