• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VCC Leftovers! WWBN 32, FF 49, HOS 92, X-Men & more
1 1

29 posts in this topic

I'm listing the contents of my VCC booth this past weekend for sale.  I'll also list the modern books for sale in their appropriate forum.  Link to my modern sales thread HERE

No problem should you wish to combine books from both threads to save on shipping.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions before making an offer or purchase. Please PM me for back cover scans as I will happily provide them.  I have numerous board references available.  Greggy would be reference #1 :devil:

Payment may be made by PayPal or cheque (with allowance for time for the cheque to clear, I'm in Canada). Please provide payment within five days of being invoiced (unless other terms have been agreed to via PM).  Invoices totaling $3K and above, I do ask that you pay by cheque or money order (cashable in Canada).  I do accept returns.  Please contact me to discuss, I'm easy to work with.

Shipping charges will apply. Shipping charges will be at cost.  Due to the fact that I am located in Canada and increased shipping rates, shipping will be $25 US for 1 slab.    Multiple slab purchases can be combined and will save on shipping.  Shipping of raw books or OA will be at cost.  Please consider that shipping from Canada of 1 or 2 raw books is not that cost effective. I can ship up to 2 raw books with a CGC slab for no additional cost.  This will be safely boxed shipping via Expedited Air Mail which includes a tracking number and insurance ($100 coverage included).   I'll of course combine shipping, and will provide a shipping quote to buyers of multiple books. 

Edited by wasonff