• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You sent me the wrong card!
2 2

2 posts in this topic

I sent in an ultra premium collection Charizard ( metal card) and a celebrations Charizard, but received two celebrations Charizards back, no metal card!

This is an issue I’ve raised with support and they acknowledged the issue, said they had found my metal card, and wanted me to send back the wrong card (someone else’s) I received. I went out of my way to mail the incorrect card back the very next day, through the mechanical error submission form.

It’s been over a week since I sent it back, and your support is basically stonewalling me/giving me boilerplate responses in regards to sending back my card! Which they confirmed they have and was graded! And which should have been included when I received my original submission! What’s going on? Was I lied to?

It’s a pretty egregious mistake to make in the first place, why haven’t you corrected it? Looking for some insight.

Thanks. 

Edited by conherv