• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER  

1,116 members have voted

1. 1. MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

315 posts in this topic

RMA? (shrug)

Nope, he still owes me two books :sumo:

He's still writing the 112-page dissertation that is sure to accompany your books.

I got 'em :whee:

And he put a raw Batman #123 in for all the hassle that came with the package, even though it wasn't his fault. Can't knock that (thumbs u

I'll knock anything I like, sir. :sumo:

RMA? (shrug)

He's still writing the 112-page dissertation that is sure to accompany your books.

And he put a raw Batman #123 in for all the hassle that came with the package, even though it wasn't his fault. Can't knock that (thumbs u

Did you see me saying you can't knock that? hm

RMA? (shrug)

Did you see me saying you can't knock that? hm

:o

Sorry to bug you Boozard. I'm really not a bad guy, just sort of overworked, and trying to do to much all at once.

Not half as much as you seem to be pizzing everyone else off who you've reamed on shipping charges. (thumbs u

Oh well, I'm glad you're thread stayed around in the spotlight, as it's most definitely in the right place now. Try refunding people.

Sorry to bug you Boozard. I'm really not a bad guy, just sort of overworked, and trying to do to much all at once.

Not half as much as you seem to be pizzing everyone else off who you've reamed on shipping charges. (thumbs u

Oh well, I'm glad you're thread stayed around in the spotlight, as it's most definitely in the right place now. Try refunding people.

:golfclap: I hope he kust does the right thing :wishluck: