• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER  

1,116 members have voted

1. 1. MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

315 posts in this topic

Oh Danny, such kudos for diggin this thread up, I would have never have found it. Now wait while I get together a list of members who tie in first place...

:popcorn:

The list got so long I got a usage error...

lol

Not a member, but the Mound City Auction thread in Comics General bugs the mess out of me. :sumo:

What, you don't like discussions about credit cards with your comics? Two great tastes that taste great together!

Not a member, but the Mound City Auction thread in Comics General bugs the mess out of me. :sumo:

What, you don't like discussions about credit cards with your comics? Two great tastes that taste great together!

I can live with credit card discussion, that's just readable fodder while I eat my Cheerios or scratch my 'nads. It's the pure unadulterated pimping of books in the wrong ing forum that does my head in.

Mind you, there's not a lot that doesn't lately meh

I can live with credit card discussion, that's just readable fodder while I eat my Cheerios or scratch my 'nads. It's the pure unadulterated pimping of books in the wrong ing forum that does my head in.

I didn't start the thread and only learned of it when someone called me on the phone and told me about it. I asked the members of the group if they wanted me to post there or elsewhere. I followed the groups advise. Sorry to bug you.

I didn't start the thread and only learned of it when someone called me on the phone and told me about it. I asked the members of the group if they wanted me to post there or elsewhere. I followed the groups advise. Sorry to bug you.

Say "Sorry to bug you Boozad" and all will be forgiven.