• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — 20% OFF! Flash 113, DD 158, Hulk 142, Silver Surfer 2, GL 68
1 1

37 posts in this topic

5 Simple Rules (Please, please read)

:rulez:

1st :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment is Check or Money Order (yeah, yeah I know I'm a dinosaur, troglodyte, luddite, mennonite, hermaphrodite etc. - I just don't have or want e-payments.)

Shipping: USPS Priority included (will ship to Canada at actual minus $15) for the slab; raws ship at $8 U.S. priority if $15 if the stack requires a medium priority box. 

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: No returns on slabs.

(Kudos thread linked under my avatar.)

Edited by Readcomix

Speaking of creases, in the different lighting in which in shot the new cover picture I also noticed a light non-color breaking crease/indent running from “snow” up into the F of “fist.” I have zeroed in one the red, where one can see it. Looks pressable; no clue however if that is enough to move the grade. Case has light scuffing on face; a more OCD collector might likely want to reholder anyway. (I wasn’t the submitter; acquired book this way.)

6344DA92-1E7A-41E8-90EF-7D4EF9CB1E1C.jpeg

Ok….how about if I throw in a mixed Italian combo (full sub, none o’ that dinky hardroll stuff), hold the oil and vinegar (for shipping purposes) WITH hot peppers???

I can see it now, years later, when you’re moving the book from your collection….”Are those Newton rings?”

”No, those are prosciutto rings….happens when the fat melts during shipping and gets between the inner and outer layers…uh, very common with slabs from NY/NJ metro collections, you know…”

Ok, let’s test the “Mixed is a ghost town” theory….I have a baker’s dozen (that’s 13 books, not a dozen Bakers; don’t get too excited) silver and bronze books most of which were offered in my recent Mixed thread. Many of us who haunt here regularly were also there, but let’s see if maybe some of the regulars who stay in GSB just missed them totally, being over in Mixed and all.

Anyway, Raws ship at $8 until you overstuff your way out of a legal priority envelope size and into a medium box, then it’s $15.

Might not get all 13 posted tonight…