• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

15 posts in this topic

:rulez:

No problem buyers or HOS, please.
Payment will be check or money order on books over $1k.  Books $1k and under, PayPal "Goods and Services" OK.
Shipping is included from Texas within the USA. Tracking and insurance included.
No returns on CGC books, but on raw books I will accept returns within 7 days.
First "I’ll take it" in the thread prevails over PM negotiations. 
<------ my kudos thread in my profile

Edited by BanjerD

I used to own that FF 12 .... it's a VERY nice book.... it was a CGC 8.0 at the time, I deslabbed it, planning to keep it long term, but had to sell. GOD BLESS.... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, jimjum12 said:

I used to own that FF 12 .... it's a VERY nice book.... it was a CGC 8.0 at the time, I deslabbed it, planning to keep it long term, but had to sell. GOD BLESS.... 

Oh wow, cool.  I bought it here on the boards from BCC, I think.  Did the tear happen when it was deslabbed perhaps?

On 3/15/2022 at 8:36 AM, BanjerD said:

Oh wow, cool.  I bought it here on the boards from BCC, I think.  Did the tear happen when it was deslabbed perhaps?

It was always there, but it got folded upwards while being put back in a mylar. When I bought it, the tear was basically invisible through the slab.... I thought it looked like a undergraded 9.0 then. It's real supple and fresh, with good gloss and color. GOD BLESS...

On 3/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, jimjum12 said:

On 3/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, jimjum12 said:

It was always there, but it got folded upwards while being put back in a mylar. When I bought it, the tear was basically invisible through the slab.... I thought it looked like a undergraded 9.0 then. It's real supple and fresh, with good gloss and color. GOD BLESS...

Yikes!  That's like a $2k blunder.  Please tell me that's the worst you've done...

On 3/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, Bluemedgroup said:

Yikes!  That's like a $2k blunder.  Please tell me that's the worst you've done...

Easily .... I was very demoralized for a couple of days. I actually owned it twice... once when slabbed, and again after the damage was done... I think I gave up 2.5K in solid trade the second time and that was 5 years ago. It's just a pretty book. GOD BLESS ....