• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: Animal Man 1 to 85 + Annual #1

1 post in this topic

I was about to list the rest of my Animal Man series for sale on ebay when I figured I could quickly mention it here first, see if there were any takers. I have almost a complete series of Animal Man from 1 to 85 plus Annual #1. I am missing the following from the list.... 36, 41, 45, 46, 51, 53, 55, 59, 84. The #23 and 24 are currently listed on ebay, but would pull the auction to include them here assuming a buyer comes forth before someone bids on those.... or I can exclude them if the buyer wishes.

Most are high end NM or better (including #1), with a handful VF. Asking for $150, shipping included to USA or Canada, and dont forget that I'm including 23 & 24 at that price which are currently going for up to $20 each on eBay.

Any takers?

Thanks

JP Sauve

( The warp you see in the chest of Animal Man in the pic below is just the mylar sleeve, not the comic. )

animalman1.jpg