• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 131
4 4

8 posts in this topic

I’d say it’s a 6.0 .. looks like some kind of  indentations on the cover. Maybe an optical illusion - You have a good selection of photos for the book, the more the better. I generally like a pic of the centerfold so I can see how well it’s attached and the condition of the staples if I’m buying. 

The worst features I'm seeing are the deeply impacted top left corner (front; top right back) and the two 1/4" tears.  It's got a slight miswrap/spine roll, light spine ticking, and a little edge soiling.

I think you'd see books like this advertised as "F/VF" pretty frequently; I don't think anyone could be mad at you if you called it a 6.5.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:59 PM, Axe Elf said:

The worst features I'm seeing are the deeply impacted top left corner (front; top right back) and the two 1/4" tears.  It's got a slight miswrap/spine roll, light spine ticking, and a little edge soiling.

I think you'd see books like this advertised as "F/VF" pretty frequently; I don't think anyone could be mad at you if you called it a 6.5.

+1

I agree with the 6.5. However, to me the right side of cover looks weird as well for some reason.

I'm with the rest - 6.0/6.5.

I occasionally buy from eBay and the more pictures the better.

I'm not a seller but were I to list a book, I'm not sure if I'd give a grade. I'd let the pictures speak for themselves and let the buyer determine it's condition. I would price it according to my opinion though.

Thanks for posting.

6.0 as well.

Also, you could try selling here on the boards.  Spend more time getting to know the threads and get yourself ‘out there’.  It’s a smaller community, but less hassle.  IMO. (thumbsu

Welcome to the boards!! :cheers: