• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signing and shipping questions for my submission

2 posts in this topic

I don't know if I'm in the right topic but it's my first time sending comics to CGC and I'm having some problems with the submission website.

I'm trying to submit some books to the Tynion/Martinez Bueno event. But I want mr. Tynion signature and mr. Martinez Bueno signature + REMARK, in the same book! But it's making me create to separate orders and pay 2 times for shipping (to Brazil, so it isn't cheap).

If I wanted just the signature from both, it's easy, there's an option with that. But the sign from one and sign+remark from the other there's not.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, that is not an option for this signing.  You can have both of these artists sign the same book but there is not an option for a Tynion signing and a Martinez Bueno remarque on the same book.  You can find all of the available options on our website here: CGC Announces In-House Private Signing with Comic Book Creators James Tynion IV, Francesco Mattina, Martin Simmonds, Werther Dell'Edera and Alvaro Martinez Bueno | CGC (cgccomics.com)  We are sorry we cannot accommodate your request. 

Thank you!