• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RE-OPENED: Spiderman & X-Men Sig Series sale - Canadian Price Variants, Romita Jr, Romita Sr, Thomas, Wolfman, Conway, Shooter, Milgrom
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Title says it all.  I'll be posting several Silver & Bronze Age books in various grades, with one or more sigs.  The sale begins Sunday evening, Mar 13.

RULES :rulez:

1. No HOS's or Probies

2. Time payments - are fine, if arranged in advance.  My last sales thread accommodated several deals with time payments for 6 months and 12 months on books over $1K

3. Shipping -  with item tracking to Canada and the US is $25 for the 1st two books.  Insurance is an additional $2 per $100 value.  I ship on Wednesdays and Saturdays

4. Shipping care - all books are sandwiched between cardboard, enclosed in bubble wrap, and packaged in a sturdy box  

5. Payment - Cheque, Money Order, EFT or Wire.  Other payment options can be discussed

6. Who gets it - 1st :takeit: trumps any and all ongoing negotiations

7. Return Policy - No return on slabbed books

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 3/13/2022 at 3:44 PM, ender said:

I am not able to see any of the pictures.  They show up at broken links on a laptop and just blank boxes on my phone?  :foryou:

Ditto…no links though, on iPad.  Just blank borders. (shrug)

It might be the site acting up again…not like that ever happens. :facepalm: