• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now opening packages…

3 posts in this topic

This is the message that’s currently on the CGC Submission Fee page: Now opening comic book packages delivered the week of February 21, 2022.”

Last Friday it said: “Now opening comic book packages delivered the week of February 7, 2022.” I have a two FedEx tracked packages that arrived on 2/10/22 that still aren’t in the system. Does it take a few days for them to show up or should I be worried that they haven’t been entered? Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. It can take some time to show up in the system depending on the type of invoice.  Was it a regular submission or a private signing submission?  Sometimes the private signings submissions will take longer to show up as we try to enter the upcoming signings first to make sure they are all entered before the actual signing date.  

You can contact our customer service department with your order number and tracking number and we can check into that for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

One is Modern and one is Standard. Checked their tracking numbers in the search field on the CGCComics.com page and both are confirmed to have arrived. Let me know what you can find out as they still haven’t been entered into the system yet. I’ll send an email to the address you mentioned as well. Thanks!

On 3/15/2022 at 8:10 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. It can take some time to show up in the system depending on the type of invoice.  Was it a regular submission or a private signing submission?  Sometimes the private signings submissions will take longer to show up as we try to enter the upcoming signings first to make sure they are all entered before the actual signing date.  

You can contact our customer service department with your order number and tracking number and we can check into that for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Edited by docgo