• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

I picked up a slightly pricey book so I'm going to list a few CGC graded books for sale today. I may add a few raw books later, not sure yet. Please click my kudos thread to see feedback on deals I've done over the last couple years. it's right under my picture. 

RULES:

No PL/HOS members, no one on my ignore list either. 

First “Take it” posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I will mark the book SOLD in the thread as soon as I am able. If someone takes the book before I am able to mark it sold, they will be the winner. 
Please don’t make comments with quoted book posts, other than taking a book, as this can be confusing. 

Payment: I accept Paypal and checks. checks must clear before I can ship. payment is due within three days of my invoice or message with total. 

Shipping Terms: USA and CANADA shipping ONLY. USA $15 shipping for any quantity via USPS. Canada is $40 via DHL only.  I do not ship to other countries unless you clear it with me first and we agree on shipping cost. 

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book, as long as the book is returned in the same condition as when it left here. You cover return shipping unless i made a mistake or something was wrong. My goal is for every buyer to be satisfied with their purchase.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by alexgross.com
adding books

TEC 359, first appearance of Silver Age Batgirl. all pics were taken with my phone, no photoshop manipulation. if you see a shadow, it's from my phone. 

this is a new style case, in great condition. a few newton rings are present. the book presents really well. the back is off-white as often happens with this book. please see pics. 

last sale on GPA was $3,500, and that's the only book in the 90 day average as well. 

SOLD

TEC359-front.jpg

tec359-front2.jpg

tec359-rear.jpg

tec359-rear-detail4.jpg

tec359-rear-detail3.jpg

tec359-rear-detail2.jpg

tec359-rear-detail1.jpg

tec359-frontdetail4.jpg

tec359-frontdetail3.jpg

tec359-front-detail2.jpg

tec359-front-detail1.jpg

Edited by alexgross.com
SOLD

STRANGE ADVENTURES 205 CGC 7.0  OWWP

first appearance of Deadman- book presents well for the grade. 

this is my undercopy. this book has been continuing upwards in all grades, so i am not inclined to haggle on the price. 

last sale and 90 day avg on GPA is $951, my price is $900 firm. 

ST205-1.jpg

S-adv-rear.jpg

S-Adv-detail1.jpg

S-adv-detail2.jpg

S-adv-detail3.jpg

S-adv-detail4.jpg

S-adv-detail5.jpg

S-adv-detail6.jpg

S-adv-detail7.jpg

S-adv-detail8.jpg

Edited by alexgross.com
adding books

Tec 411, first Talia Al-Ghul. i got this book years ago and kept it raw. it looks like about a 7.0 to me. staples are tight, color is good. pages are off white to white. there are closeups here of the corners for your inspection. there are a few creases on some corners. i did not press the book, but it appears to have probably been pressed in my opinion. 

my price: $500 

tec411-front.jpg

tec411-rear.jpg

tec411-detail1.jpg

tec411-detail6.jpg

tec411-interior2.jpg

tec411-detail4.jpg

tec-411-interior1.jpg

tec411-detail2.jpg