• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense 40

13 posts in this topic

Just got this...sweet deal on eBay...$69.00!!!! cloud9.gif

One of those risks that sometimes pays off...tiny scan and listed in the wrong category (Romance! 27_laughing.gif). Anyway, covers and centerfold are all firmly attached. No missing pieces. Pages are nice...white to off-white. Almost looks like part of the background art, but there is a brownish-grey stain on the middle right front edge. Let me know what you think...thanks!

tales40.jpg

tales40B.jpg

Just got this...sweet deal on eBay...$69.00!!!! cloud9.gif

One of those risks that sometimes pays off...tiny scan and listed in the wrong category (Romance! 27_laughing.gif).

2.0 sumo.gif

gossip.gif I don't think the mis-category makes any difference

I don't think the mis-category makes any difference

Really? I thought lots of people searched by category on eBay, like under Silver Age Superhero...or, do you just mean you didn't think the price was that great? confused-smiley-013.gif

Both . . . confused-smiley-013.gif I think your main competition for bidding on a book like this are from other collectors looking for "Tales Suspense 40" as a search phrase in all categories. It will pull up all of the items (excepting lots) without much noise. I've had good luck with misspellings, however, like "Tales Suspence" 893whatthe.gif