• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where do I post this ?

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  You can find facilitators on our Signature Room chat board here: The Signature Room - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)  We also have a list of facilitators on our website here: CGC Authorized Facilitator List | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 3/31/2022 at 11:30 PM, juniorMC said:

I know, but I contacted 3 facilitators and got no response, so I wanted to put the question out here on the board 

Hi, I would post a comment on the Signature Room chat board asking for Facilitators that would be attending the event you are looking for and someone will most likely be able to reply to you there.  Thank you!

On 4/1/2022 at 8:18 AM, Sold! said:

And she gave you the link to do that :makepoint:

I bed beg to differ.  She said that link is where to FIND facilitators, which I did not ask.    I already know where to find them.  As I stated I've already contacted a few to no avail. My question was "Where do I post that I'm looking for a facilitator who will be attending a specific event?"