• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED GA SA you want…
4 4

15 posts in this topic

I’ll be listing a few GA/S/BA books over the next few days likely ending on Monday.  

Prices are firm and I won’t be entertaining offers by PM or at end of thread. I’ll try to price these fairly but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in the box..

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. I try to give decent enough scans and pics to enable judgement of grade or detection of resto. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs, USPS Priority envelope or box, well protected, is the default method, but other methods are possible. If shipping ends up being more than what you’re charged, I’ll refund the difference.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by whomerjay

last book til maybe tonight

Planet Comics #64 7.0 pretty clean copy, bringing grade down due to slight wd bottom of book (see pic). Except for the 4.5 Promise copy recently sold, can’t find any comparable sales of this book raw or slabbed in last ~2 years. $600 SOLD to MattTheDuck

Planet 64 75 fr.jpg

Planet 64 75 gback.jpg

Planet 64 70 inside 1.jpeg

planet 64 70 inside 2.jpeg

Edited by whomerjay

On 3/19/2022 at 10:28 AM, whomerjay said:

Last one until tonight.

Almost certainly a mistake to sell this…

The United States Marines #7 Classic Flamethrower cover…bought this from catrick339 on boards in 2020... graded it 3.5 – 4.0 which seems right. $750

US Marines 7 35.jpg

US Marines 7 35 back.jpg

US Marines 7 35 interior.jpg

Jim Clarke pedigree alert!!!

@gunsmokin

HP 8300 scanjet still down, might have to reinstall tomorrow AM. So only one more book tonight.

Fantastic Four Annual #2 Origin of Doom 3.5-4.0

Small tear near bottom left fc, multiple creases consistent with grade. Cover tight to spine. Pages nice, although 3 inner pages have a < 1 inch tear from the edge (see last pic). $300

FF Ann 2 40 fr.jpg

FF Ann 2 40 gback.jpg

FF 2 ann inside1.jpeg

FF 2 ann inside2.jpeg

FF 2 ann inside3.jpeg

FF 2 ann inside4.jpeg

Can't find the reinstall for my HP 8300 scanjet on my computer or online, so 2 books with iPhone pics and that'll be all for this thread. HP doesn't provide drivers for Windows 10 from what I can tell; if anyone has these files please PM me.

First Romance #3 4.5-5.0 $25 some creasing, bindery chip, otherwise pretty tight and nice pages

First  Romance 4045 fr.jpeg

First  Romance 4045 gback.jpeg

First  Romance 4045 inside.jpeg

Showgirls #4 3.0-3.5 Dan DeCarlo due to some creasing but mostly the rusty staples leading to dt from bottom staple. Some paper loss upper right corner cover and first few pages. Pages otherwise decent. Hard to price as I can’t find any raw sales and GPA has just a couple: 3.5 in 2019 for $350, 4.0 in Jan 2021 for $630. Let’s say $325 just because so HTF which seems to apply to all Showgirls issues; don’t mind keeping.

Showgirls 4 3035 fr.jpeg

Showgirls 4 inside.jpeg

Showgrils 4 gback.jpeg