• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CGC Graded books: Uncanny X-Men #158, 159, 161, 184, 191, 193, 210, 211, 222, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 282, 319. Also select: Heroes for Hire, Ms Marvel, Secret Avengers, Thor, Thunderstrike, X-treme X-Men
2 2

26 posts in this topic

[CLOSED]  

Hello everyone.

I have a couple dozen plus CGC graded issues that I'm selling.  The majority are Uncanny X-Men as listed in the thread title, but there are a couple other individual issues in the group as well.   If you see multiple issues you'd like, let me know and we can work out a reasonable combined price.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins it and will trump negotiations. The time stamp will determine the winner. 

Payment accepted through Zelle, Paypal, Venmo, Check/MO. Payment is expected within 3 days of winning the sale.

I have not done much selling on the CGC forums until now, but my E-bay ID is 'ingelimir', and please feel free to look over my 100% positive feedback there going back a good number of years.  I'm tired of their fees and happier to be working more directly with fellow comic enthusiast here on the forums.

Shipping will be US only, and $10 will get the book sent to you securely wherever in the country you may be.  I try to get books I sell boxed up and shipped as quickly as possible once payment has been confirmed, so usually out within a couple days for sure.

No returns is the rule on CGC graded issues with the exception of damage during transit from USPS. 

No House Of Shame occupants or Probation members please.   Private Messages are welcome. 

Thank you guys.

Edited by Ingelimir