• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk grading submissions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Someone help me out please! I have never sent in any cards to be graded by CGC or any other company. I have over 100 cards that I want to submit. I heave emailed customer support with my questions, but they didnt elaborate enough. I have 22 cards that I want to get graded with the bulk submission that I want subgrades for, 2 cards that value more then the $250 acceptable under bulk, i have one error card, and 83 card i want graded without subgrades. As i am filling out the online submission for i am not seeing a way to individually select cards to ad subgrades or anything. At this point im unsure how to handle this as the customer support rep told me i wuold be able to have all cards submitted at the price of the bulk grades with some cards having the subgrade services and some not. I am sure someone has the answer for me.... thanks 

• Administrator

Hello

It's pretty easy to do. They just add the cards on the tiers you want, and after you add all the cards you want on a specific tier, you can just click the CGC Online Submission Form header on the top of the page which will bring you back to the main page where you can click Add Another Service and then just repeat the process. As long as all of the cards on the bulk service add up to 50, they are good. There can be 10 with sub grades and 40 without.

Mike