• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Darwyn Cooke CGC SS TRADE ONLY

5 posts in this topic

First the Miraclemet Rules

The Rules: 
Whatever happens in marketplace, stays in marketplace. No wait, wrong rules, hold on… here they are:

1. NO PL/HOS members. I also reserve the right to not sell to/trade with someone with justification. If you have outstanding payments past due to other members, don’t commit to buying my book, pay your bills!
  2. "I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any active negotiations in PM or emails. In the case of a tie, time stamps and screen shots win. 
  3. Payments: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo preferred.
  4. Checks must clear before shipping...usually 3 business days max!
  5. Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss
  6. Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books (up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. In the case of trades I will pay for both parties shipping since I am the one looking to do the trade. 
  7. Refunds: There will be no dis-satisfaction based refunds since books are graded by a third party and I'm gonna provide a butt ton of pictures. If book is damaged/lost in shipping, we will work together. Book will be insured for value. 
  8. Trades: As this is a trade thread, I will list a BIN price, it will be high and not based on the market. I reserve the right to reject a trade offer of my requested books. I will prioritize the books I'm looking for in trade. If you are interested in trading you can post the trade offer in the thread, and I'll come in and accept/reject. If there are multiple open trade offers from multiple people I have the right to accept the later offer (so there's basically no "first come first serve" in this scenario, though I will make an effort to respond in a timely manner. You can also DM trade offers. 

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Up for trade (valued at $500, cause that's what it'd cost for me to go buy the trade targets on eBay)

Green Lantern #47 (Polybagged Edition) Harley's Black Book color Variant
Signed by Darwyn on Harley's thigh. 
406385108_GLHarley.jpg.d256b2fd85ad34999c4aa48c0f7200a1.jpg

Looking to recieve in trade any of the following books also signed by Darwyn Cooke CGC SS. 

Green Lantern #37

2139057335_GL37Cooke.jpg.cae1fc159370c5c7688fd2459ff69ce0.jpg

Green Lantern Corps #37
1625259278_GLCCooke.jpg.807c64646672c8f26d365c4d79f3512f.jpg

New Frontier #6
245249080_NewFrontier6Cooke.jpg.e12fdc06c43047748d950ac2226d0b73.jpg

Prefer 9.8, but would consider a trade for a 9.6. 

On 3/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Glad it arrived to you safely.

Yep! Got it and while i was happy to add it, I wondered if there might be someone with one of the other GL books that'd be interested I a swap, if not I still end up pretty dang happy!