• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scooby-Doo 1
3 3

49 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2022 at 10:35 PM, Readcomix said:

7.0 as is was my take too. Which is a pretty high grade for this book. Not too many really nice ones out there. (Doublecheck me via census but I’m directionally right). Good luck; hope you land it!

281 total Unis. 26 7.0s, 25 7.5s.  More than I thought there were.

It has a great eye appeal even the cover has bright red.

Just few flaws on the front cover except the lower left spine corner.  The back cover needs to be pressed.

7.5 to 8.0.  If it's your luck day, it would be 8.5.   Obviously you have to see it in your hand.  I am concerned about the spine on BC.  It's dirty streak lines or wrinkles.

I have seen it before.  Other board was planning to pick it up but that was probably few months ago.  I am surprised it's still available. 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:45 PM, JollyComics said:

It has a great eye appeal even the cover has bright red.

Just few flaws on the front cover except the lower left spine corner.  The back cover needs to be pressed.

7.5 to 8.0.  If it's your luck day, it would be 8.5.   Obviously you have to see it in your hand.  I am concerned about the spine on BC.  It's dirty streak lines or wrinkles.

I have seen it before.  Other board was planning to pick it up but that was probably few months ago.  I am surprised it's still available. 

The same book, Michael?

On 3/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, Funnybooks said:

Thanks. I was playing Fortnite.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:25 PM, Funnybooks said:

7.0 range as is.

C&P to 8.0

I was thinking the exact thing.

7.0 + C&P > 8.0

1qbi.gif.934172cde7fb76ce29a53b9e5b102806.gif

Thanks for posting. Grab it now if it's affordable.