• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #2 Love

14 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2022 at 9:44 AM, woowoo said:

Only picture I have of my copy. was a CGC 5.0 I think, and friend did a Resub and came back 3.5 so he sold it to me.

Did you check the Graders Notes for both submissions because that certainly sounds like an abnormally huge downgrade on a straight resub?  :censored:

On 3/25/2022 at 10:44 AM, lou_fine said:

Did you check the Graders Notes for both submissions because that certainly sounds like an abnormally huge downgrade on a straight resub?  :censored:

No I don't care abought those things. I was just happy to have bought it at the 3.5 price :cheers: I did see it in the CGC 5.0 case years before I bought it.

On 3/26/2022 at 4:23 PM, JB123 said:

Could be photoshop................ I bet you always ask and extra fifty percent for all your comics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:takeit:

Highly doubt it's a photoshop becuase if you check the CGC serial number, it shows up as a 15 cents price variant of Bat 2 graded in 2017:  :gossip:

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/1247345007/

I also remember seeing a picture of this exact same book in the pages of CBM way back sometime in the 90's.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine

On 3/26/2022 at 7:43 PM, lou_fine said:

Highly doubt it's a photoshop becuase if you check the CGC serial number, it shows up as a 15 cents price variant of Bat 2 graded in 2017:  :gossip:

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/1247345007/

Owner may be an expert in artificial intelligence as well. Many possibilities here. 

Chime in grill master t-bone

On 3/26/2022 at 7:23 PM, JB123 said:

Could be photoshop................ I bet you always ask and extra fifty percent for all your comics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:takeit:

Why do you think that this is photo shopped?