• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order status shipment question

3 posts in this topic

I recent received 1 graded book which was added to my original order after I and sent it in about 10 months ago.  When I check it shows my order for the other 25 as completed as well and completed.  But I have not seen any other books and the one I received was this one package.  I am guessing that the other books are still being graded since those 25 I did pay for the press service and would take a little longer to be complete and they will be sent separately in a larger box.  Here is the tracking info if you need it:  CGC4557553135  I am just wanting to make sure there are no issues here since it show completed and sent which is not correct and I only got this 1 book so far.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. The maximum number of books per submission is 25.  This is due to the fact that we cannot fit more than 25 graded books per shipping box.  So, if you submit more than 25 books, they will be broken up into multiple submissions.  In this case, there are 25 books on one submission and 1 on the other.  Your remaining 25 books are still finishing up with CCS for pressing.  They should be coming out of there soon and moving into grading.  You will receive an email once they move to the CGC side.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!