• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

133 posts in this topic

It has been years since I've sold books anywhere. 7 yrs I think. This process has been nostalgic but too much work for an old man like me, no matter how fun it is to play with funny books. 

It's fun.

Everyone knows that to sell raw on the Boards with steady success one must be october or foolkiller (does Brian still sell around here?). I'm just taking up front page space for those who rely upon this forum for income. 

Here is the plan:

Scan & post the remaining 33 books this week & soon after offer the entire thread at a wholesale discount. A day later, cull the slab-worthies, & wholesale the raws to a dealer off the Boards. This was always my old SOP, anyway.

It makes no sense for me to do this with 1000's of books just like it makes no sense for me to retain a giant stack of short boxes as I've done since youth. I'm finished worrying over & toting about a million pounds of paper product.

I want to reduce my collection down to 2-3 boxes of comics, the remainder being the cool stuff: magazines & oddball misc.  greggy-type promo junque.

I'll invoice the buyers soon after I close the thread.

Thanks buyers!  :banana: