• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART FOR SALE...PROFILES IN HISTORY WEBSITE UPDATE AND 20% OFF SALE!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Forwarded from Joe Maddalena:

PROFILES IN HISTORY has just updated our website with LOTS of NEW comic art, covers, splashes, and pages as well as some incredible paintings for sale, including vintage Kirby, Cockrum, Chuck Jones, Enrich, and much MUCH more...

ALSO: we`re having a 20% OFF SALE on all other comic art on our site...!!!

Here`s the link:

www.profilesinhistory.com

And click onto the "comic art" section of the page...

All art is sold on a first-come basis ...happy shopping!!!

And while you`re there, check out a small preview of some of the cool movie props coming up for our December Hoyywood auction, including the actual Greedo costume from Star Wars, various props from Battlestar Galactica, Fantastic Voyage, Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, Lost in Space, Raging Bull, and Gone With the Wind just to name a few!!!!!

best,

Joe Maddalena (Profiles in History)

uh oh. now we're in trouble. did the infamous jon mankuta just join these forums?

welcome to the boards, jon!

I`m mostly just "popping in and out" on the boards...much like I do on women... smile.gifThanks for the welcome Hari...(my ol' buddy!!!).

Also thought I would help out Profiles in History promote their newest original art for sale update and sale...