• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dragon ball super

7 posts in this topic

Nice Card, I pulled two of the Supreme Kai of Time, Brainwashed SCRs after opening a number of packs identical to the quantity of about a case. Like everyone else I was hoping to pull that exact card or the God Rare, maybe in my next box openings...

Did you get it graded since the time you posted?

CGC slabs are nice and their turnaround times are good and bareable compared to other grading companies. The re-sell value may not be as high as the competition, but that can change if CGC plays their cards right and consumers take notice. I see it as an investment.

On 4/19/2022 at 2:40 AM, Houler said:

Nice Card, I pulled two of the Supreme Kai of Time, Brainwashed SCRs after opening a number of packs identical to the quantity of about a case. Like everyone else I was hoping to pull that exact card or the God Rare, maybe in my next box openings...

Did you get it graded since the time you posted?

CGC slabs are nice and their turnaround times are good and bareable compared to other grading companies. The re-sell value may not be as high as the competition, but that can change if CGC plays their cards right and consumers take notice. I see it as an investment.

I think the sub grades were definitely a step in the right direction. I feel they are at least #3 right now as far as TCG cards are concerned. I sent in the Vegeta SPR last week Standard. I want to see how that turns out. If I like it I will do a bulk submission. I will do subgrades on all and send a few mid grade cards with the majority high grade to see how they judge them.

Maybe we can make this the official Dragon Ball Super CCG thread. I watched the tail end of Dragon Ball and all of Z and so on. I was happy with Super starting up and have seen all the episodes. I really like collecting these cards. That being said let me add some visuals from the collection. You can tell my favorite character.

5C4FAE72-C7D7-4E23-B859-CA8AAB734144.jpeg

4C24E2F7-7CAF-40B7-B7BE-9A6F080BE50E.jpeg

95D32C48-2EB3-4C5A-AF62-BE8B4C313009.jpeg

92D1A582-6195-4946-945F-955BB9126E43.jpeg

On 5/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, J.Biz said:

I think the sub grades were definitely a step in the right direction. I feel they are at least #3 right now as far as TCG cards are concerned. I sent in the Vegeta SPR last week Standard. I want to see how that turns out. If I like it I will do a bulk submission. I will do subgrades on all and send a few mid grade cards with the majority high grade to see how they judge them.

I agree about the subgrades, leaving it an option is good than to not have an option.

Since my last post I pulled 3 SSB Vegeta, Unbridled power cards and I currently have one listed with a print line defect on Ebay--along with other cards. I'll most likely get the other 2 Vegetas graded by CGC with subgrades, when funds and time permits.

I thought about doing a bulk submission as well, and will do one eventually, still up in the air, if I want them to all have subgrades, maybe only the high value cards (SPRs/SCRs) that I have will get the subgrades, just to save some money. 

Also, nice Vegeta cards! Promos too, sweet!

On 5/2/2022 at 6:00 PM, Houler said:

I agree about the subgrades, leaving it an option is good than to not have an option.

Since my last post I pulled 3 SSB Vegeta, Unbridled power cards and I currently have one listed with a print line defect on Ebay--along with other cards. I'll most likely get the other 2 Vegetas graded by CGC with subgrades, when funds and time permits.

I thought about doing a bulk submission as well, and will do one eventually, still up in the air, if I want them to all have subgrades, maybe only the high value cards (SPRs/SCRs) that I have will get the subgrades, just to save some money. 

Also, nice Vegeta cards! Promos too, sweet!

You killed it with 3 Unbridled Power cards. I may have a second coming in from eBay but the seller seems weird right now so idk. 
Does anyone have any good sites to buy? I tried TCG player a few times and it is hit or miss with condition. The selection is great though. I have a local shop that is decent as well with singles. 
Any help is appreciated.