• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** CLOSED ! *** THE APRIL 2022 MIXED SALE ! - DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS LISTED ON PAGE 26 *** CLOSED ! ***
2 2

507 posts in this topic

WEB OF SPIDER-MAN # 118 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $45

FIRST CLONE SOLO ADVENTURE

COBY C / NEWSSTAND EDITION

SOLD TO PABSTBLUEROBOT

APRIL 2022 SALE490.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE491.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

On 4/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

On my way to update the thead this morning sir.  I "think" someone snagged this set already... but no worries... I think I can find another set in this mess of an inventory I have :D   Give me a few minutes to dig around ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

* add on ...I found a set for you :D 

:banana:  Fantastic!  Thank you.

On 4/3/2022 at 1:05 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN TRADE PAPERBACKS VOL 1, 2, 3 - ALL NEW - ALL FOR $20

Contains issues 1 - 15.  All retail for $15 each and I purchased them new.  Got halfway through vol 1 and just didn't like it.  Not sure why.  Maybe someday I will revisit the story in the future... but as of now...I just go re-read Miller's RONIN :D 

APRIL 2022 SALE388.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE389.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE390.jpg

Take please. 

NEW TEEN TITANS (1980) LOT - ALL FOR $50

Lot contains NEW TEEN TITANS # 1 in glossy lower NM minus borderline VF due to some back cover non color breaking stress and the slightest of miscut on the right.  A press would do it wonders. NEW TEEN TITANS ANNUAL # 2 in glossy VG/FN due to old sticker residue on the "N" in TITANS, a nice scratch down the middle of the front cover, and overall wear.  The first appearance of VIGILANTE.  Next is NEW TEEN TITANS # 23 featuring the first appearance of BLACKSTAR.  It grades out to VF/NM due to edge wear.  Last is NEW TEEN TITANS # 26 featuring the first appearance of TERRA.  I'd put it around a VF+.

APRIL 2022 SALE451.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE452.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE453.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE454.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE458.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE459.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE471.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE472.jpg

BATMAN # 368 - GLOSSY VF-/VF COPY - $45

Has basic edge wear and a mild spine roll...which may make you want to call this a FN/VF.  Thats up to you, just see the scan. 

Fix it with a press...plus it's a NEWSSTAND.

APRIL 2022 SALE467.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE468.jpg

BATMAN # 353 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $23

Corner crease top front cover right.  Some edge wear.  NEWSSTAND.

JOKER APP....AND A MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE PREVIEW (1ST APP ? )

APRIL 2022 SALE465.jpg

APRIL 2022 SALE466.jpg