• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slab Sale including X-Men 3, ASM 122, Strange Adv 8 <CLOSED>
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Short thread of graded books only. I am happy to provide additional pics upon request. I have a couple of Moderns that I will throw up in the other forum, but I am happy to combine shipping if you like.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority flat rate no matter how many slabs at $16.25 in the US. Insurance is they buyer's choice (above the standard $50), and will cost whatever the USPS rate is.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

I am going to list all the books, then come back with cell phone pics. There shouldn't be much of a delay.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

On 3/28/2022 at 11:42 AM, Cushing Fan said:

Is there staple rust/migration on this book from the water stain? Can't really tell from the pic.

It's very difficult to say definitively. I don't think there is rust migration (though there might be rust), but the staining from the moisture is worst right at that bottom staple. Here are some close ups to try and show it as best as possible.

4BEFB115-6CFD-4EE0-A38F-9E9425C75016.jpeg

49E4FE75-24E0-411C-966C-99607AE0D900.jpeg

Edited by elibowman

I was going to close this down, but have decided to leave it open and morph it into a bigger sale. Been debating on clearing out some PCH/PHM books. Here is the preview pic. There are about 50 books there, and probably a few more besides. I travel for work Tuesday through Thursday this week. I will start after I return. 

I completely went AWOL here. I am going to close this down, and list most of the pictured books below in a new thread.

AC5E1FB9-1D91-4225-B58E-7DFD8A2D8DEF.jpeg

Edited by elibowman