• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Thread Closed
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Sometimes you have to sell some nice stuff to get even nicer stuff. So I'm selling some of my EC's and some other books. PayPal only. Free shipping in the US. I hate to do it, but I can't do free shipping to Canada anymore. Shipping to Canada will be 20 bucks. Returns accepted within seven days of receipt of the book. First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. Please note that I can usually only get to the post office once a week. I'll PM when the book is shipped.

Tales from the Crypt 23 Considered by many to be THE EC cover. Feldstein cover and art, art by Jack Davis, Graham Ingels and Johnny Craig. Pages are offwhite. 1" spine split on the bottom of the cover that goes through to the first wrap. 3.5  600.00 :news: SOLD :news:

6050438.jpg

6050439.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Vault of Horror 20. Classic Johnny Craig cover. Luckily the missing chunk doesn't do damage to the cover image. 2.0 200.00 :news: SOLD :news:

6003785.jpg

6003787.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

On 3/29/2022 at 4:15 AM, Pitboss said:

This is so tempting. Back cover pic? :foryou:

I'll get you one later in the morning. In the meantime, I'll put the book on hold.