• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

42 posts in this topic

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the new CGC labels, and the trimming and the rampant pressing. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the new CGC labels, and the trimming and the rampant pressing. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

yawn

yawn

What, no original art rant?

Ive said my piece.

....for now.

KK

But,........

one must acknowledge,..if they heeded my advice and purchased OA as opposed to comics,..they'd be 'in the $$$' instead of bemoaning CGC.

screwy.gif

Great film. thumbsup2.gif (Apart from the ending frustrated.gif)

Actually, I'm pretty happy. I sold 99% of my CGC collection before the [embarrassing lack of self control] hit the fan, and saw a decent return overall. Helped put a nice downpayment on some vacation property up north smile.gif

Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."

stanley8.jpg

Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, "These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more."

stanley8.jpg

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Geez, chill out dude. If the hobby (or business if that's how you see it) is so upsetting to you, then just walk away and get out of it. Enjoy what you already have and just buy TPBs only from now on. If you want your voice heard then that is the best way to do it. Walk away and don't put another cent into CGC graded comics or back issues. Geez, nothing that has happened recently has made me mad. Sure, I hate scammers, but that's nothing new. Nothing CGC has done has been upsetting to me. I'll add my two cents and just roll with the changes because I keep this thing fun. If this is all so unbearable for you then just walk away and take up roller skating or something. Maybe even butterfly collecting. Do they slab butterflys?