• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirby FF on eBay - Surfing Doom!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Check out this link. One of my alltime favorite storylines. Wish I had to $$$$ to play with the big boys!

FF#59

Nice.

These prices make me wonder if I shoudl imediately flip the x-men page i am buying in order to take advantage of these prices

Check out this link. One of my alltime favorite storylines. Wish I had to $$$$ to play with the big boys!

FF#59

Nice.

These prices make me wonder if I shoudl imediately flip the x-men page i am buying in order to take advantage of these prices

Yes, you should! To me.... what page is it??

FF#59

Nice.

X-MEN (first series) #17 page 15

will you pay mad money when i am ready to sell?

FF#59

Nice.

That's a Roth issue, no? If so.. no. DF 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

FF#59

Nice.

That's a Roth issue, no? If so.. no. DF 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Its Kirby layouts Roth finishes

Still im keeping it