• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toxin?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Is this a series worth picking up as a companion to the Lethal Protector and Maximum Carnage series.

When I quit collecting comics only Venom and Carnage existed. Now there are symbiotes  all over the place and I'm trying not to buy everything I come across. This series seems cool. Is it the next step after collecting the early Venom and Carnage stuff. 

An update, not that anyone cares xD

Sellers with high grade copies are asking over $100 for a complete, raw set of the 6 issues. :ohnoez:

Im having a very hard time finding sets with copies of issues 4 and 5 that dont have bends and color breaks up and down the spines.

There are also ZERO graded copies available for any issues other than #1,  it seems. 

I found 1 set of 9.8s...way overpriced though.

Im on the hunt and so far I have a #1 cgc 9.8... a #2 cgc 9.6 (signed by Crain) and a #3 cgc 9.8

Edited by lostboys

This was a super underordered mini series when it came out, hence the high prices tags on complete sets especially.  You could probably visit 10 LCS's in a certain radius around where you live and never find a single issue of the series.  I never see them here in Orlando.