• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ML2K Spring Cleaning 2022 Extravaganza! - CLOSED
5 5

288 posts in this topic

Tough to find these RAW these days.

$300 - Wolverine (Vol 3) #66 (Turner Sketch)
NM

Like all of these copies, the all white back cover tends to showcase any spec of dirt/dust it comes in contact with.  The biggest issue is the orange mark on the top of the FC.  Described to me as a manufacturing defect, though it’s possible it’s just orange marker.  Other than these two things, really solid copy.

wol-v3-66turner100-f-20200718.jpg

wol-v3-66turner100-r-20200718.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

Sure, it isn’t as flashy as the Turner posted above, but at 1/10 the price… this is not a cover you should be passing on. I have a couple copies I’m putting up for sale here.$30 - Wolverine (Vol 3) #66 (Dynamic Forces Trimpe variant) - SOLD!
NM

Spoiler

wol-v3-66trimpe-b-20200718.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

$35 - All-New Wolverine Saga ($3.99 Newsstand)
NM
$35 -  Wolverine Saga ($3.99 Newsstand)
NM
Or $55 for the pair

These books were free in comic shops, so hardly anyone shelled out $4 to purchase these off the newsstand (likely carried by only by Barnes & Noble by this time).  I don’t actively seek these issues out anymore, but I’ve only seen a couple ever up for sale.  Here’s your chance to buy both.

an-wol-saga-news-20200718.jpg

wol-saga-1news-20200718.jpg

These Canadian Price Variants took me a couple years to complete.  As collectors started taking note that these books existed, a few more popped into the market, but these are still a tough find.

$40 - Kitty Pryde / Wolverine #1-6 (Canadian Price Variant) Set
1 VF, 2 VF, 3 VF, 4 Fine, 5 VF, 6 NM

wol-kitty-1can-20200718.jpg

wol-kitty-2can-20200718.jpg

wol-kitty-3can-20200718.jpg

wol-kitty-4can-20200718.jpg

wol-kitty-5can-20200718.jpg

wol-kitty-6can-20200718.jpg

This was a promo book found in boxes of Koko Krunch in Malaysia.  Highly sought after by some Wolverine fanatics like myself.

Currently there is one on eBay that is beat to hell and unsealed.  It's the first I've seen for sale since my copy in YEARS!  If you're on the hunt for this book, I recommend you snap up one of these, as you may not find another for a very long time.

$300 - Wolverine: Wakanda Wildside
VF, Sealed

wol-wakandawild-20200718.jpg