• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Last Ronin Signing Submission

2 posts in this topic

Hi I'm in Australia and was looking at sending in a couple of Ronin's. One I was looking at getting remarqued by Kevin and one by Ben.

From what I can see I would have to do them as seperate submissions is this correct?

The problem with that is to finish the submission I have to pay for shipping individually which is $80US back to Aus EACH.

Is there anyway to combine the 2 submissions so that I only have ot pay shipping once?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  You can request multiple private signing orders to ship back together.  When you send those in, just notate on the packing slip to ship back together with the other order number and we will tag the two together in our system so that if one is done before the other we will hold it until they are both completed and send them back together.  

Thank you!