• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium Member and $150 credit
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hello Y'all, I paid premium member and I want to know about $150 credit. When can I use it? I tried to submit the cards to grade, and I don't see any credit in my account. Im new with grading thing. This is my first one. please leave a comment. thank you

• Administrator
On 4/9/2022 at 10:08 AM, J3mothz said:

alright thanks but how long will it be in my account? I was not sure if I should go ahead submit the card or wait for the credit shows up. 

We will not apply the credit until sometime after we receive your submission.  

I also had a question about the credits, I am a new premium member myself and was curious if the credits are immediate or what? my submission was $135 with just the grading fees and now my credit card got a random charge for $34. Just curious what thats all about and if the rest of the grading fee will be charged to that accoubt as well. if so, how do i use the credits instead?

• Administrator

On 4/11/2022 at 8:09 PM, Kevin Newsome said:

I also had a question about the credits, I am a new premium member myself and was curious if the credits are immediate or what? my submission was $135 with just the grading fees and now my credit card got a random charge for $34. Just curious what thats all about and if the rest of the grading fee will be charged to that accoubt as well. if so, how do i use the credits instead?

Hello

The credit can only be used for grading fees.  It cannot be used for return shipping or any other fees.

Mike

On 4/11/2022 at 8:17 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

The credit can only be used for grading fees.  It cannot be used for return shipping or any other fees.

Mike

awesome, but what i am asking is did it get added to my account already and cover the grading fees? i just want to make sure I'm not paying the membership then turning around and also paying the grading fees out of my own pocket as well. i was also curious about how i claim my shipping kit or does it get sent to me automatically? i only ask about the grading fees because my submission has not updated to finalized yet. i assumed i wouldn't get charged to return ship until it was actually sent out. NOT a big deal and I am not mad about it. just looking for clarity on how everything works. thanks for the quick responses by the way mike. 

On 4/11/2022 at 8:20 PM, Kevin Newsome said:

awesome, but what i am asking is did it get added to my account already and cover the grading fees? i just want to make sure I'm not paying the membership then turning around and also paying the grading fees out of my own pocket as well. i was also curious about how i claim my shipping kit or does it get sent to me automatically? i only ask about the grading fees because my submission has not updated to finalized yet. i assumed i wouldn't get charged to return ship until it was actually sent out. NOT a big deal and I am not mad about it. just looking for clarity on how everything works. thanks for the quick responses by the way mike. 

went back and viewed my invoice and saw $5.00 handling and $29 shipping with USPS return shipping. i was just caught off guard because my submission had not moved to finalized from grading/ quality control. thank you again. sorry for the stupid question, would you mind answering about the shipping kit though? do i claim that with a code or will it be sent back with my submission? 

• Administrator
On 4/11/2022 at 8:23 PM, Kevin Newsome said:

do i claim that with a code or will it be sent back with my submission? 

I will inquire with customer service about the free shipping kit.  

• Administrator
On 4/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, Kevin Newsome said:

one more question, as premium member i am supposed to get a free shipping kit correct? how do i claim that or will it be automatic?

New members receive a coupon code with their welcome email but it is only for brand new members and not those that are upgrading or renewing a paid membership.  If you are a new member and did not receive this coupon code, you would have to contact customer service.  They will verify you are a new member and give you a code.  

Mike