• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission not shipped
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

Can I get some help?

My submission 4017105 was marked shipped Thursday and since then there has been no FedEx tracking update. I called them up and they said they haven't received the delivery. Is my submission still there?  No one is picking up the phones.

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message. I am sorry if you weren't able to get in touch with us yesterday. Our hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. 

I do see that this invoice was scanned out for shipping.  I'll check with our shipping department to see what is going on.  Sometimes FedEx fails to scan a package on their end when they pick it up from us so that could be what happened in this case.  I'll see what our shipping department advises. 

Thank you,

On 4/12/2022 at 9:03 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, thank you for your message. I am sorry if you weren't able to get in touch with us yesterday. Our hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. 

I do see that this invoice was scanned out for shipping.  I'll check with our shipping department to see what is going on.  Sometimes FedEx fails to scan a package on their end when they pick it up from us so that could be what happened in this case.  I'll see what our shipping department advises. 

Thank you,

Thank you, if it has been shipped, it hasn't been scanned by FedEx since Friday. I should have had it by now. I am now getting worried my book is lost.

Edited by FAKadar

So it's a week this book was marked "shipped". This was signed by Bendis and Bagley. There is still no movement in tracking. I was told different answers...yes it was shipped on 4/8/22, it was shipped on 4/11/22 and twice I was told on by reps on the phone, including this morning, it's still at CGC in the shipping department due to "shipping delays." I was not told why my book is delayed. FedEx customer service told me they never received it. 

I feel I am not being told the whole story. I just want my book back or if it's lost, a full refund of the signing/grading fee and the full value of the book.

20220414_114727.jpg

Edited by FAKadar

• Administrator

Hello, I do understand your frustration.  We are currently investigating the situation and will update you as soon as we have more information.  I am sorry I don't have anything more I can provide to you at this time but as soon as I hear back from our shipping department, I will let you know.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

On 4/15/2022 at 9:50 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, I do understand your frustration.  We are currently investigating the situation and will update you as soon as we have more information.  I am sorry I don't have anything more I can provide to you at this time but as soon as I hear back from our shipping department, I will let you know.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

I'm not inconvienced, I'm irritated, frustrated at the lack of help I'm getting. I'm getting told different stories!

This whole situation is unacceptable!