• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 14
3 3

12 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2022 at 5:19 PM, BlackOut21 said:

Thanks, I wish. Pictures may be somewhat deceiving.  I'm thinking 3.0/3.5, hopefully I'm not way off.

No wait, I am way off not you. Sorry I was half asleep when I first saw this. With looking at it with fresh eyes, I would say 3.5-4.0 This is due to the golden age bump. Otherwise this would be 3.0. Sorry about not giving an accurate grade the first time around :(

Also, we need more peeps seeing this.

@grendelbo  @Galen130 @Point Five @Funnybooks

Edited by MrRoboto

Great book! But yeah, the tape is presumably sealing a split, plus assorted tears and the odd color loss along the right edge... and from the back cover shot it looks like one or more centerfolds may be loose as well. Somewhere in the 2.5/3.0 range is my best guess.

what a big difference with the book out of the mylar

assuming the tape is non-archival, amateur placed tape to seal the split,  presumption would be a note on a blue label.
This copy is otherwise fairly attractive.

2.5/3.0 seems spot on

I'll lean 3.0 given how nicely the front wrap presents

Edited by Funnybooks

On 4/16/2022 at 5:56 AM, Funnybooks said:

what a big difference with the book out of the mylar

assuming the tape is non-archival, amateur placed tape to seal the split,  presumption would be a note on a blue label.
This copy is otherwise fairly attractive.

2.5/3.0 seems spot on

I'll lean 3.0 given how nicely the front wrap presents

Me likey…