• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to customer service?

7 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for a callback from a supervisor for nearly 2 weeks now. Does the sheer amount of new customers for CGC mean that they can now throw customer service out the window? I had 15 comic books that were never pressed by CCS. I paid for this service and then the CGC grading. Every last dollar was a waste. How is this justified?

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry to hear that.  If you have a submission number, I would be happy to check on that for you.  If your books were not pressed then certainly, you should not be charged and if you were, we can issue a refund back.  What information did the original customer service rep give you?  

Thank you,

On 4/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry to hear that.  If you have a submission number, I would be happy to check on that for you.  If your books were not pressed then certainly, you should not be charged and if you were, we can issue a refund back.  What information did the original customer service rep give you?  

Thank you,

submission # 3825927 I will try to add 2 pictures. These are 2 of the most obvious. I sent original rep I talked to many more pictures. Rep told me a supervisor would contact me because her hands were tied.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail2.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

I checked that invoice and it looks like it went through Quick Press rather than regular pressing.  Books submitted for Quick Press don't go through the pressing machine as many times as a regular pressing.  We no longer offer Quick Press but at the time when we did, it was more for very minimal issues that did not need much pressing as that option would not get out as many defects as regular pressing would. In regular pressing, the books are put through the pressing machine multiple times to get out as many defects as possible.  

As a one time courtesy, we could have you send the books back and repress and regrade them for you at no charge. If you would like to do that, please let me know and I can email you the instructions on how to do that.  

Thank you!

On 4/19/2022 at 9:41 AM, Jennifer F. said:

As a one time courtesy, we could have you send the books back and repress and regrade them for you at no charge. If you would like to do that, please let me know and I can email you the instructions on how to do that.  

Please let me know how to proceed. My email should be on file.

Thank You