• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 posts in this topic

I will be closing this thread tonight, and will likely tuck these away in my pc if they do not sell.

Here’s the fine print:

CONUS only, unless we have agreed on other arrangements ahead of time.

ABSOLUTELY NO PL/Hall of Shamers, or probies. The first “Take” wins. A definite "I'll take it" in the thread trumps pending negotiations. I'm sure most of you know the routine. Please review photos carefully and ask any questions beforehand.

I accept instant payment via PayPal. That's it.

SHIPPING:

Unless a different method is agreed upon beforehand, shipping in the CONUS will be USPS Priority $20 for raw or graded books with both insurance and signature required, unless specified otherwise. For bundle deals, we will have to work out something on shipping ahead of time. Again, U.S. only unless we talk first.

Returns are fine within 7 days of receipt for raw books, but Buyer must cover return costs, and items must be returned in their original condition.

Edited by thewritestuff

On 4/19/2022 at 12:35 AM, thewritestuff said:

Sky Blazers 2, Awesome WWII grey tone cover from 1940. Super rare. This is the lone highest graded of only 4 total universal copies. 

$1,100 firm shipped in the CONUS.

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

These (1 and 2) are “key” issues also for another reason: first appearance of Kurt Caesar’s work in an American publication (and first appearance in US of Will Sparrow, first italian anti-hero created in 1937 by Federico Pedrocchi and Caesar).

See my WW2 sales thread for more information. :)

On 4/19/2022 at 5:51 PM, vaillant said:

These (1 and 2) are “key” issues also for another reason: first appearance of Kurt Caesar’s work in an American publication (and first appearance in US of Will Sparrow, first italian anti-hero created in 1937 by Federico Pedrocchi and Caesar).

See my WW2 sales thread for more information. :)

Fantastic. Thanks for the information!

On 4/20/2022 at 1:08 AM, thewritestuff said:

Fantastic. Thanks for the information!

Caesar is a very important figure: besides being a german (naturalized italian) comics artist, he also served as a war "chronicler" under General Rommel (which he befriended) during the Africa campaign and (since he was against Hitler and nazism policies) when he came back to Italy he joined the italian resistance. The two Sky Blazers books are important historical pieces!