• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

7 posts in this topic

So some of you know I get some crazy Image variants from time to time, but this is a weird one.  Read the story below.

Pre Pub had gone to the printer, I know of one other copy sold on eBay by an Image employee that had no idea what he had.

Asking $750  $500 OBO.

The comic is NM 9.4 to 9.8.

Payment is via Paypal.  Everything we sell is guaranteed 100%, returns are fine. 

w 012.jpg

Edited by Comicsarefun

"Mico Suayan’s The Department of Truth # 16 Eraserheads variant cover has been cancelled"

"Sad news for fans who were expecting to get The Department of Truth # 16 Eraserheads variant cover done by the excellen Mico Suayan as it has been announced that the cover has been cancelled."

TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS

WE REGRETFULLY CANCELLED THE SALE OF OUR

THE DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #16

MICO SUAYAN  ALBUM HOMAGE

DUE TO POSSIBLE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

ORDERS THAT CAME THROUGH HAVE BEEN CANCELLED & REFUNDED AS YOU READ THIS E-MAIL. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIECE.

On 4/19/2022 at 1:22 PM, Comicsarefun said:

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Oasas has been selling at cons only for awhile now. Should have these at Megacon but I can verify. I know he got a decent amount of CGC SS back within the last week. 

On 4/19/2022 at 1:37 PM, lotofsilver said:

Oasas has been selling at cons only for awhile now. Should have these at Megacon but I can verify. I know he got a decent amount of CGC SS back within the last week. 

Some of these variants get confusing.  Why would OASAS pay for a variant cover on a mini-series then sit on them for 6 months until after the whole series is finished?  On the other hand, why would Image just print a few for the employees and scrap an OASAS variant?  Neither option seems very plausible.

Edited by Comicsarefun