• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Tracking Issue

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I sent two comics in to be pressed and graded and they were received on 8-13-2021. I understand about long turn-around times especially when combined with pressing. A while ago it said they were at CCS. I am now at the 8 month mark where I have to look up my submission number. When I typed it in ,3902915, it now says, " Your submission is in the “Received” status. Line item detail is not yet available." How did it revert from being at CCS to now simply being received?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  That order is with CCS currently.  Right now, regular pressing is running very long at about 253 business days. CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  The status of your order hasn't changed,  you just won't be able to view the book information until it moves over to CGC to start the grading process.  You will receive an email once that moves to the CGC side.

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you!

On 4/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  That order is with CCS currently.  Right now, regular pressing is running very long at about 253 business days. CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  The status of your order hasn't changed,  you just won't be able to view the book information until it moves over to CGC to start the grading process.  You will receive an email once that moves to the CGC side.

If you have any other questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you!

Good morning.

I have an order at CCS that passed the 8 month mark. I tried using the # to look it up but had no luck. Please look into it when you get a chance. Thanks!

#CGC4853562346 (3 books - modern)

• Administrator
On 4/20/2022 at 10:03 AM, lostboys said:

Good morning.

I have an order at CCS that passed the 8 month mark. I tried using the # to look it up but had no luck. Please look into it when you get a chance. Thanks!

#CGC4853562346 (3 books - modern)

Hi, I do show that submission is here and is currently with CCS for pressing.  Since Pressing is running so long right now, it is going to be some time yet until that moves over to the CGC side.  You will receive an email once it moves to CGC letting you know it has started the grading process.  

Thank you!

On 4/20/2022 at 12:41 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, I do show that submission is here and is currently with CCS for pressing.  Since Pressing is running so long right now, it is going to be some time yet until that moves over to the CGC side.  You will receive an email once it moves to CGC letting you know it has started the grading process.  

Thank you!

Thank you so much. Would you be able to send me the submission #?... because searching with the order # didnt work.

• Administrator
On 4/20/2022 at 3:31 PM, lostboys said:

Thank you so much. Would you be able to send me the submission #?... because searching with the order # didnt work.

Hi, I just sent you a message with the submission number info.  Thank you!