• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR FAN EXPO DENVER JULY 1-3, 2022
3 3

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!  I will be facilitating and taking submissions for CGC Signature Series for Fan Expo Denver 2022 (July 1-3, 2022)!

We will be there for 2 out of the 3 days - Saturday and Sunday.

Pricing:

- $15 facilitation fee per signature

- Guest (creator / celebrity) autograph fees are separate

- CGC will bill your account on file for all grading fees and return shipping costs

- Additional fees will apply for cracking a slab and / or window prepping a bag 

For anyone sending in books, they must be received in hand by June 24, 2022 (one week before the show starts).

Here is the link to the show to check out their current guest list:  https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpodenver/

For those that are interested, please PM me (Cary).

Edited by DELTA 62

• Administrator
On 6/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, Powder0625 said:

Idk how to DM Here still learning

0 post users can't send PM's.  Now that you have made a post, you can.  You can click or just place your mouse on a users avatar, and you will see the option to message.   There's an envelope in the upper right side of your screen for PM's.  If you have a new PM (s), there will be a number on it.  

Mike

On 6/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, Powder0625 said:

Idk how to DM Here still learning, but is the 24th the deadline for submissions if I were to send comics in and you hand them back n person or???

The 24th would be the deadline for @DELTA 62to receive the comic, which would then be taken to the creator you've requested for signature and then submitted by DELTA 62 to CGC for grading. The comics would then be graded by CGC and returned directly to you from Florida.  

On 6/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, wardevil0 said:

The 24th would be the deadline for @DELTA 62to receive the comic, which would then be taken to the creator you've requested for signature and then submitted by DELTA 62 to CGC for grading. The comics would then be graded by CGC and returned directly to you from Florida.  

Thanks!

On 6/8/2022 at 11:41 AM, Powder0625 said:

Idk how to DM Here still learning, but is the 24th the deadline for submissions if I were to send comics in and you hand them back n person or???

Hello!  Yes, June 24th is the deadline for me to receive your book(s) for signings at Fan Expo Denver 2022 for submissions for CGC Signature Series.  I will send you a DM.  As CGC Mike indicated, look at the top right corner to access the DM.  Look for the envelope/link right next to your "name."  

Hey,

I’m a local of Denver and wanted to submit my books for this event. I have a few, for some reason I can’t send dms right now , but please do contact me for details etc,  I can meet in person I have a pass for all three days etc.

Sean Davis 

424-255-0959

On 6/13/2022 at 4:56 PM, Sean M Davis said:

Hey just wanted to touch base again, have not got update back.

Hi.  I sent you a DM.  Thanks.

On 6/12/2022 at 11:28 PM, crx2fast said:

Will be contacting.

Hi!  I sent you a DM.  Thanks.

Last call for mail in submissions for this show!

If you are attending the con and would like CGC Signature Series witnessed autographs, please let me know via DM.

If you have any questions, please send me a DM.  

Thanks!

On 6/8/2022 at 11:41 AM, Powder0625 said:

Hi again.  If you are still interested in getting books signed, please let me know asap.  Thanks!

On 6/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, GKY said:

Only posting here for my first message. I will be attending the con. Are you still taking submission and will you have a booth?

Hi!  I just sent you a DM.  Thanks.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:47 AM, DELTA 62 said:

Hello everyone!  I will be facilitating and taking submissions for CGC Signature Series for Fan Expo Denver 2022 (July 1-3, 2022)!

We will be there for 2 out of the 3 days - Saturday and Sunday.

Pricing:

- $15 facilitation fee per signature

- Guest (creator / celebrity) autograph fees are separate

- CGC will bill your account on file for all grading fees and return shipping costs

- Additional fees will apply for cracking a slab and / or window prepping a bag 

For anyone sending in books, they must be received in hand by June 24, 2022 (one week before the show starts).

Here is the link to the show to check out their current guest list:  https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpodenver/

For those that are interested, please PM me (Cary).

I don’t know how to DM on here but I did get the Ultimate Jim Lee experience, another autograph for Jim Lee and I plan to get several Francis Yu signatures. Where would I find your booth at?