• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ummseven - NARU'd too?

30 posts in this topic

It's probably because of the sizable amount of money that E-Bay is now trying to figure out why they aren't going to get. If I understand E-Bay's pricing structure correctly, they're owed $18,000 on that auction.

That might be it. I would think that would mean ebay should pay more attention to auctions that are potentially scams. This guy should never have been able to list something like that.

For auctions that end with huge prices like that, maybe ebay should have some actual person automatically follow up with both the buyer and the seller.

His silence must be an admission of guilt. frown.gif

If he didn't pay for that 1.2 million dollar auction, then there's no telling what other auctions he'll reneg on.

I just added him to my blocked bidders list. He can't bid anyway......but I'm doing it on principle. mad.gif

OK....the guy said that he was NARU'd as he was linked to some other accounts that were previously NARU'd! So...stop the friggin' speculation! tongue.gif

You're testimony is circumstantial unless you have a signed and notorized document from him backing up your statements. Did he get NARU'd in here as well? The man needs to speak.......I need justice.......nay.......I DEMAND JUSTICE..........WHY DID HE HAVE TO KILLY MY DOG AND SLEEP WITH MY WIFE.......WHY......WHY........

WHY.......>sob<.........>sniff<........who are we talking about again?

Wow - my very own message board!! The geniuses at Ebay realized my ummseven account was attached to an account they NARU'd about 2 months ago. I have NO idea why they NARU's my account. I guess they don't like the fact that I don't keyword spam, that I don't scam people, that I put real descriptions on my auctions. They must also not like the fact that I've never been late on a payment to them, have great feedback, and treat my customers like gold.